Friday, January 7, 2011

New Cooking Blog


While waiting for my wife to pack her bags in the office, I surf the internet. Just to look around rather than doing nothing. It's normal for me to wait for her. Since the new version of SMB is still in the process of testing here n there, it's quite some thing before she's reading to go home.

" hello my dear... our house is in Alam Damai, not at Ampang or Wangsa Maju" that words are always in my mind but cant voice it..hehehe. From our office to my home is about 18km ONLY, but it sometime takes an hour to reach home. But for the sake of my loving wife......

Now, back to original intention is to share a blog about recipe that divert me from the web site that I'm been reading. If you all out there ( i mean women), who loves cooking and wanna try new recipes, this blog might help you.....So you all should try to have a look at this blogspot (Only for Western Food lovers )

1 comment:

  1. Mesti best giler nie kn... nanti minta kak maz wat utk kita blh x..hehe

    ReplyDelete