Thursday, January 13, 2011

Unrequited Love

I recieved a phone call from a person that i sometime prefer her as a 'adik' to me, from my hometown in Sitiawan. She complain about her fiance that alway find her wrong doing and start to quarrel upon small things. She told me that once she shouted back to him just because he start shouting to her. So I told her that: "The best thing in life is when you are in love. This is the time when couples are caring at each other and have wonders in their eyes. Lepas kahwin nanti, kita lebih tumpukan kepada kasih sayang dan tanggungjawab" She started to cry. So i told her that shouting at each other make your heart distance apart. "Tak pe, bila kami balik Sitiawan nanti, insyaallah kita settle hal ni  ek." Ending our conversation that evening.

Suddenly, I remember a friend of mine. She once send me an e-mail about why we shout at each other, but I may have deleted it from my inbox. So i contacted her and ask her to re mail it back to me.. So, let us share what she wrote, for us to share and not only to adik.........

Once a professor asked his students: "Why do we shout in anger? Why do people shout at each other when they are upset?" The students thought for a while before one of the them said: "We shout because we lose our calm." " But why shout when the other person is just next to you? Isn't it possible to speak to him or her with a soft voice?" The students gave various answers, none of which satisfied the professor.

Finally he explained: "When 2 people are angry with each other, their hearts distance. To cover that distance, they must shout at each other. The angrier they are, the louder they will have to shout to hear each other through that great distance". Then he asked: "What happens when two people fall in love? They don't shout at each other but talk sofly. Why???  Because their hearts are so close. The distance between them is very small."

"When they love each other even more, what happens? They do not speak - they only whisper and get closer to each in their love. Finally they do not even need to whisper. They only look at each other, that's all. That is how close two people are when they love each other."

So, when you argue, do not let your hearts get distant or say words that distance each other even more, or they may come a day when the distance is so great you will not find the path back to each other.

Thanks JOYCE LOH....hope this will bring back the cheerist in my adik's face.

To my Adik:  "Belajarlah menyayangi orang yang sayangi kamu"

1 comment:

  1. adusss...bro. This really make me cry. It's happen 2 me 2... maksud aku penah terjadi.. Bila aku baca nie mau menintis air mata ku. Can i copy it...huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete